zondag 12 mei 2013

Mother's Day





My Mother's Day was filled with kids (they played very nicely together today!), laundry and preparing lessons! I managed to squeeze in a little bit of crochet here and there (mainly weaving in ends of my African Flower blanket) and I am starting some new lessons in the Learn How to Crochet Simple Style Course. These lessons will focus on crochet techniques.
On a personal note, I am feeling better every week. I am planning on teaching 9 out of (normally) 12 lessons next week so I will be back at 75%. Hopefully I will be back at 100% in two or three weeks!

Have a great day, and here's one for all kitty moms:

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very cute cat chat! Keep feeling better. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your crochet project looks lovely! I'm a big fan of that green color. xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx