donderdag 22 augustus 2013

Busy Fingers Showing Off! #11

Thank you so much for linking up the past three weeks!!! What a wonderful projects were linked up, they were colourful, witty and beautiful.

I have visited you or will visit you today if you have linked up during the last party, I just haven't been able to check all of the comments/posts/entries.

I hope you all had some lovely crafty time during this summer vacation. I myself am pretty pleased with what I got done the past four weeks.

Before I move to the featured projects I want to say that I would love to keep going with the Link Party and hope you all wil show and tell during the upcoming parties! I am curious to see what you have been up to craftwise.

And here is the top 3!


Number 1

Crochet colorful doily

Preeti created another lovely doily! @ Creat-E-witty Unleashed

Number 2


Odoh the Owl's story and the lovely fantasy blanket @ Linda's Crafty Corner


Number 3

 

Lots of Bag Inspiration! @ Renate's haken enzo


Please go and get your "I've been featured" button and thank you for linking up! I will be pinning you on my "Busy Fingers showing off" Pinterest board :)

Want to get featured too?

Please link up your project below, the Party is open until Monday!


3 opmerkingen:

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx