vrijdag 20 juni 2014

Friday Find

Brace yourselves...... The Dutch are coming!

 

I am not a soccer fan (my ex-boyfriend was so I know a bit about it, but for Big Man soccer is non existent) but the whole of the Netherlands is wearing orange now that we are playing in the World Cup!
I was thinking about a subject for this weeks Friday Find and since there was a game last Wednesday I thought I would wait to see what the results for that game would be and decide what the theme would be.

We won (barely).

This weeks Friday Find is all about the Dutch!

Ik ben geen voetballiefhebber (mijn ex wel, dus ik weet wel wat er speelt!) maar man wat is Nederland in de ban van de Oranje gekte!
Ik was hard aan het peinzen over een thema voor deze vrijdag voor de Friday Find en toen bleek dus woensdag de tweede wedstrijd te zijn. Ik dacht, eens zien wat de resultaten zijn en daar het thema op afstemmen!

We wonnen (net aan). De wedstrijd vorige week was natuurlijk briljant. :)

Dusssss deze Friday Find gaat over ons, Nederlanders! 






Have a great weekend!
Fijn Weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx