zondag 2 november 2014

One Year From Now....


Yesterday it was Halloween, or the celtic Samhain, or the Witches New Year.
It is the start of the dark half of year. The part where a seed slumbers in the dark, waiting for the Sun to return and it is time grow and blossom.
I thought the time was there to talk to the brooding ideas in my head, put them down on paper and make a plan for the "New Year". I am bursting with creativity at the moment, lots of ideas are jotted down and I am having tremendous fun connecting with everyone and passing on information throught all the tutorials and videos.. I think I am a teacher at heart :)

Gisteren was het Helloween, of het keltische Samhain oftewel het heksen nieuwjaar.
Het is de start van de donkere helft van het jaar. Het deel van het jaar waarin een zaadje wacht in het donker totdat de Zon weer terugkomt en het tijd is om te groeien en te bloeien.
Ik heb zoveel ideeen in mijn hoofd en ik vond het tijd om het maar eens op een rijtje te zetten. Wat wil ik bereiken dit "nieuwe jaar"? Ik barst van de creativiteit, heb overal blaadjes liggen met notities en ik heb veel lol met alle nieuwe connecties die er vooral op Facebook zijn bijgekomen en heb veel plezier met het maken van informatie bij de tutorials en video's. Ik denk dat ik een leraar in hart en nieren ben :)

For the upcoming year I would like to focus on my new 'to-do-list' and cross them off!

~ I would love to design more patterns... especially going a step forward with them, making them more professional ~
~ I want this site to become a sort of database, a library with lots of information...~ 
~ I see more and more people staying around here and this is awesome and I would love to get to know more crocheters from around the globe... ~ 
~ I would love to see this tiny spot of the web turn into a crochet haven to find guidance, information for the starters and challenges and more intricate tutorials and patterns for those who like to learn more and more...~

Voor het komende jaar wil ik het volgende kunnen afstrepen van mijn 'to-do-lijstje'!

~Meer patronen! Vooral wat meer uitdagende dingen maar ook mijzelf verbeteren en mijn patronen naar een hoger niveau tillen...~
~ Ik zou het super vinden als deze site een soort van database wordt, een bibliotheek met heel veel informatie.. ~
~ Het worden er steeds meer, maar ik vind het echt heel tof om meer mensen te leren kennen...~
~ Ik hoop echt dat dit een plekje wordt waar zowel beginnende hakers als gevorderden met plezier langs zullen komen en dat er voor elk wat wils is! ~

But I cannot do this without you! You, my dear reader, are the driving force behind this blog.
Thank you for your support and thank you for all the input you already have given!

Maar ik kan het natuurlijk niet zonder jullie! Jullie, lieve lezers, zijn de kracht achter deze blog.
Dank jullie wel voor de steun en alle input! 

Would you like to connect with me or other crocheters from around the world? Check out my social media links for lots of ideas, inspiration and connections!
Vind je het leuk om andere mensen te leren kennen van over de hele wereld? Volg me dan ook op social media!

You can find me on

Crochet is fun! Let the world know of our crochet addiction!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx